My name is Todd Hoffmeyer, Certified Master Inspector with Top Choice Home Inspections. I am a qualified, dedicated, and knowledgeable home inspector who is focused on his trade – and focused on you.
I have always believed that the home inspection is one of the most important (if not THE most important) aspects of a home purchase. A home purchase will affect you and your family for many years – for the better, or for worse. So I keep that in the forefront of my mind every time I perform a home inspection. But it is also the reason that I work hard to be the most qualified home inspector there is. I am a full member of InterNACHI, a Certified Infrared Inspector, and carry many other trade certifications. See below for just some of my many home inspector qualifications.
Our home inspections also include a complimentary maintenance book, RecallChek on all major appliances and “We’ll buy your home Guarantee” backed by InterNACHI
Your “Top Choice” In Home Inspections!
- Board Certified Master Inspector
- HSTI Certified Home Inspector
- WDI Ohio State license #106291
- A member in good standing and continuing education of InterNACHI#NACHI13021921 and the following organizations.
- IAC2 International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants Mold Certified# IAC2-02-8880
- Infrared Certified
- Member of the North East Ohio Chapter of InterNACHI
- Affiliate Member of Stark County Association of REALTORS®
Why Choose Us
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Detailed reports with digital photographs.
- Radon, Mold and Water Quality Sampling using EPA Approved laboratories
- Flexible Scheduling 7 days a week
- Competitive Pricing
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
“We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee!
If we miss anything on your home inspection, InterNACHI will buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
We Also Offer RecallChek on all of our Home Inspections
Top Choice Home Inspection’s Code of Ethics
1. Duty to the Public
a. The Certified Master Inspector® shall have completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of
inspection-related Continuing Education (combined).
b. The Certified Master Inspector® shall have been in the inspection business for at least three
c. The Certified Master Inspector® will not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the
public or that could bring discredit to the home inspection industry.
d. The Certified Master Inspector® shall be fair, honest, impartial, and act in good faith in dealing
with the public.
e. The Certified Master Inspector® will not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall
comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.
f. The Certified Master Inspector® shall be truthful regarding his/her services and qualifications.
g. The Certified Master Inspector® will have no conflict of interest with the client, nor will
the Certified Master Inspector® accept or offer any third-party commissions, rebates, profits or
h. The Certified Master Inspector® will not communicate any information about an inspection to
anyone except the client without the client’s prior written consent, except where it may affect the
safety of others or violate a rule or statute.
i. The Certified Master Inspector® shall always act in the interests of the client, unless doing so
violates a law or statute.
j. The Certified Master Inspector® shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be
performed, the limitations of services, and fees.
k. The Certified Master Inspector® shall comply with all government rules and licensing
requirements of the jurisdiction where s/he conducts business.
l. The Certified Master Inspector® shall not perform or offer to perform, for an additional fee, any
repairs or associated services to a structure for which the Certified Master Inspector®
or Certified Master Inspector’s® company has prepared a home inspection report. This provision
shall not include services to components and/or systems which are not included in his/her
Standards of Practice.
m. The Certified Master Inspector® shall submit to periodic criminal background checks and
relinquish his/her Certified Master Inspector® professional designation if ever convicted of a
violent crime or felony.
2. Duty to the Profession and to Other Certified Master
a. The Certified Master Inspector® will strive to improve the Inspection Industry by sharing his/her
lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the Certified Master
Inspector® from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other inspectors or to the public in
any manner permitted by law.
b. The Certified Master Inspector® shall assist in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of
hiring Certified Master Inspectors®.
c. The Certified Master Inspector® will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed
damaging, seditious or destructive to fellow Certified Master Inspectors®.
d. The Certified Master Inspector® will dress professionally when acting in the capacity of his/her